The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort
The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort, which opened in June 2006, marked the legendary brand’s first resort in French Polynesia and introduced an unrivalled dimension of luxury and hospitality to the South Pacific. The magnificent 44-acre property offers the most luxurious accommodation in the region combined with St. Regis’ personalised services and amenities, including 24-hour concierge, room service and the legendary St. Regis Butler Service. Protected by a unique, self-contained saltwater lagoon, the property is exquisitely designed with interiors of rich, exotic woods from around the world in its one-, two- and three-bedroom overwater and beach villas.
There are 8 luxury overwater villas with private jacuzzi on their expansive outdoor decks and 5 two-bedroom overwater villas with private swimming pool built over the lagoon -- a first in French Polynesia. Nestled on the gentle sands of the beach are 11 one-bedroom beach villas, also with private swimming pool, and 2 two-bedroom villas, each with private infinity pool. The resort features an ultra-luxurious 13,000 square foot Royal Villa, fittingly set apart in a secluded cove.
Polynesian Spa Experience: Located on a private islet in the middle of the resort is the luxurious spa. Inspired by the seven pillars of well-being -- beauty harmony, aqua, vitality, life balance, nature and nutrition -- the Miri Miri Spa at St. Regis Bora Bora Resort features an incomparable array of Tahitian and Pacific Rim indulgences designed to nurture your body and soothe your soul.
Swimming pool and tennis.
- Conde Nast Traveler, Jan 2010 - Gold List
- Travel Weekly Awards, Dec 2009 - Best Resort Worldwide
- Luxury Travel Advisor, Dec 2009 - Best Resort Beach Worldwide
- Luxury Travel Advisor, Dec 2009 - Best Luxury Resort in South Pacific/Australia
- World Travel Awards, Nov 2009 - French Polynesia's Leading Resort
- Wine Spectator, Sept 2009 - Award of Excellence for the Lagoon Restaurant
- SpaFinder, Mar 2009 - Top 10 Romance Spa
- Conde Nast Traveler, Jan 2009 - Gold List
- Travel Weekly, Dec 2008 - Top Resort Worldwide
- Luxury Travel Advisor, Dec 2008 - Best Luxury Resort in the South Pacific
- Wine Spectator, Sep 2008 - Award of Excellence for the Lagoon Restaurant
- SpaFinder, Aug 2008 - Favorite Spa in the South Pacific
- Architectural Digest, Apr 2008 - Luxurious Take on Tahitian Tradition
- Dealmaker Magazine, Feb/Mar 2008 - Greatest Accommodation in Bora Bora
- Conde Nast, Jan 2008 - Lagoon listed in World's Most Romantic Restaurants