Mana Island Resort & Spa
The legendary Mana Island Resort & Spa known as the largest gem in the cluster of jewels of islands in the Mamanucas and is only a 90 minute boat ride away from Port Denarau. Situated on 300 acres of lush tropical paradise, Mana Island Resort is nestled amongst white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters.
Mana offers four beautiful white sandy beaches, South, North, Sunset and Picnic Beach!
The resort features six room categories (one to suit every budget!), two pools, two restaurants, a full spa, kids club, air-conditioned wedding chapel AND many daily activities including:
- FREE non-motorized water sports, daily guided snorkeling trips, the Seaspray; 83-foot schooner offering sailing adventures to Madriki Island and a traditional Fijian Island Village, Para sailing, water-skiing, Jet skiing, Knee boarding, Wakeboarding, Biscuit and Banana rides!
- Our Gold Palm 5 Star PADI dive facility offers 42 dive sites within 25 minutes of the resort.
- Our spa is a multi-bure facility in a private bamboo garden setting with a variety of treatments using Pure Fiji and Epicurean products.
- Nightly entertainment - live band, bingo, bonfire, kava ceremony, meke, Polynesian including Fire dancing
- Wireless Internet is available in main resort area and restaurant