7 Day Best of Hong Kong & Macao from $2389*
Luxury Hotels, Sightseeing & Transfers
Hong Kong is a modern city built from an ancient civilization filled with endless activities, sightseeing opportunities, and interactions with the diverse culture. You will be amazed by the contrasts in historical buildings, dramatic skyscrapers, and religious buildings and temples. Experience the heart of Asia, Hong Kong has rich culture and heritage, a huge variety of arts, events and festivals.
Macau is one of the fastest-growing destinations. An experience like none other in Asia - a unique blend of classic Portuguese influences, ancient Chinese culture and modern European style, Macau is truly a dynamic and diverse destination offering heritage, culture, culinary delights, lively nightlife and much more!
- 3 nights Hong Kong, JW Marriott Hotel (Deluxe Mountain King Room)
- Tour highlighting the little known rural area of Hong Kong’s New Territories. See Hong Kong’s highest mountain, explore the Fanling Walled Village and visit Brides Pool Falls
- Cruise on Hong Harbour as the night falls and see the city come to life with its display of dazzling lights before being transferred to Aberdeen, home to the floating restaurants where you will enjoy a Chinese dinner
- 3 nights Macao, Venetian Macao Resort Hotel (Royale Suite)
- Spend a day being guided through this former Portuguese colony, stop at the statue of Kum Lam, explore A Ma Temple and visit St Paul’s ruins
- Ferry transfers between Hong Kong and Macau
- Private car transfers between airport, ferry and hotel in each city
- 1 lunch and 1 dinner
|5/1/2016 - 3/26/2017|
|Price per person from||$2389*|
|Terms and Conditions - Tour Code: SA16019|
|*Terms & Conditions: Prices are land only, ‘from’ per person, based on double occupancy and check-in on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday for travel between 1 May 2016 and 26 March 2017; otherwise supplements will apply. Book by 20 March 2017. Airfare is not included unless stated on itinerary. Single supplements, black-out dates and seasonal supplements may apply. Prices are current at time of posting (20 May 2016) and may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received and processed. Strictly subject to availability. Not retroactive and not combinable with any other special or vacation package offer. Upgrades are available. All prices, itineraries and routings are subject to change without notice. Please call for our current prices. Hearing impaired persons may dial 711 (National Relay Service) to contact us at the above number. Tour Code: SA16019. CST# 2001136-50|
Prices subject to change without notice. Please click here to read our terms and conditions.