15 Day Best of Australia's Icons - Sydney, Ayers Rock & Reef from $2649*
Flights, 12 nights hotel & tours
Call Toll Free: 866-538-7280
Looking for one unforgettable adventure? See the icons in Sydney, the Outback and Great Barrier Reef on the ultimate Aussie vacation.
Enjoy flights to Sydney with its world-famous Opera House and Harbor Bridge, Ayers Rock (Uluru) in the heart of outback Australia, and Cairns (gateway to the World Heritage-listed Great Barrier Reef). The Aussie Icons Vacation package offers a fantastic mixture of city, outback and coastal experiences in some of the most stunning parts of Australia.
- Roundtrip economy flights from Los Angeles to Australia including Sydney, Ayers Rock and Cairns
- 5 nights Sydney, standard hotel
- Sydney Harbour cruise - see the city skyline including the famous Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge. An experience of a lifetime.
- 3 nights Ayers Rock, standard hotel
- Uluru (Ayers Rock) sunset tour - watch a kaleidoscope of changing colors as the sun sets over this magnificent natural wonder. Have your camera ready to capture the moment
- 4 nights Cairns, standard hotel
- Great Barrier Reef full day cruise - explore this natural wonder, swim, experience an abundance of marine life through a glass bottom boat tour or try a guided snorkel adventure.
- After Hours Emergency Travel Assistance
|4/1/2017 - 5/31/2017|
|Price per person from||$2649*|
|Terms and Conditions - Tour Code: SO17019|
|All prices are 'from' per person, double occupancy. Single Supplements apply. Valid for economy class travel departing Monday – Thursday departures from Los Angeles for international flights for travel between 1 April and 31 May 2017; otherwise supplements will apply. Bookings must be made 28 days prior to departure or no later than 28 March 2017. Minimum stay of 14 days after departure of the outbound transpacific flight is required. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights. Black-out dates and seasonal supplements will apply. No refunds are allowed except that tickets purchased one week or more prior to departure may be cancelled without penalty within 24 hours of ticketing. Voluntary ticket changes are permitted at a charge of up to $250 per transaction plus any additional airfare. Other restrictions apply. Governmentally-imposed taxes and fees and carrier-imposed charges are included. Some airlines may impose additional charges if you choose to check any baggage. Please contact your airline or refer to its website for details information regarding their checked baggage policies. Some services provided by other carriers. Not combinable with any other offer or discounted vacation package. Prices may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received. All prices are in US dollars and correct at time of posting (21 March 2017). All prices, itineraries and routings are subject to change. Upgrades available. Airline and hotels frequently change their prices as a result of fare increases and/or fuel surcharges. Prices may increase before full payment for those and other reasons. After full payment, prices are guaranteed except only due to an increase in government imposed taxes or fees. By paying your deposit, you affirmatively agree to the possibility of such increases. Please call for our current prices. Hearing impaired persons may dial 711 (National Relay Service) to contact us at the above number. Tour Code: SO17019. CST#2001136-50|
Prices subject to change without notice. Please click here to read our terms and conditions.