5 Day Hong Kong Delights from $799*
Hotel, Sightseeing, Transfers and Free Harbor Cruise!
Explore the best of vibrant Hong Kong. This modern city built from an ancient civilization is filled with endless adventures. You will be amazed by the contrasts in historical buildings, dramatic skyscrapers, and religious buildings and temples. Taste Chinese delicacies at the colorful local markets, snag some deals in shopping heaven, cruise the harbor and enjoy all the excitement of daily Hong Kong life.
- 4 nights Hong Kong, Regal Kowloon – includes one free night
- Private Hong Kong guided sightseeing tour – the best way to get an introduction to Hong Kong, with your own private guide for four hours. Explore many of the main attractions of this city with a local expert including Stanley Market and Victoria Peak.
- Kowloon Street Eats Tour – travel like a foodie and sample some the famous flavors of Hong Kong to find out why the locals are so passionate about their food culture. This guided walking tour will explore bustling alleyways, authentic restaurants with local chefs and family-run stalls, stopping to sample dumplings, clay pot rice and other local delicacies.
- Plus a FREE Symphony of Lights Hong Kong harbor cruise one night
- Round trip seat in coach transfers between Hong Kong Airport and your hotel
- Travelscene Assist - 24 hour Emergency Travel Assistance
Hong Kong Highlights:
- See why Hong Kong is on the World's "hot list" of places to go now!
- Delicious local food at unbelievably cheap prices - eat like a King & Queen
- Go to the local street markets and barter for deals - jewelry, luggage, suites, jeans, IPODS, and remember the Chinese Silk
- Buy unique pieces of Jade at one of the many jewelry stores
- East meets West with British Colonial history throughout the city
- Try a Feng Shui Class, literally meaning "Wind and Water", the ancient Chinese practice of positioning objects in harmony with nature
|Price per person|
|Price per person from||$799*|
|Terms and Conditions - Tour Code: SA17008|
|Prices are land only, ‘from’ per person, based on double occupancy for travel between 1 April 2017 and 13 September 2017; otherwise supplements will apply. Book by 9 September 2017. Airfare is not included unless stated on itinerary. Single supplements, black-out dates and seasonal supplements may apply. Prices are current at time of posting (20 January 2017) and may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received and processed. Strictly subject to availability. Not retroactive and not combinable with any other special or vacation package offer. Upgrades are available. All prices, itineraries and routings are subject to change without notice. Please call for our current prices. Hearing impaired persons may dial 711 (National Relay Service) to contact us at the above number. Tour Code: SA17008. CST# 2001136-50|
Prices subject to change without notice. Please click here to read our terms and conditions.