New Zealand Disney's Pete’s Dragon Adventure from $2499*
North & South Island - Hotel, Car & Sightseeing
New Zealand is arguably the best place in the world for visitors to experience a living film set. With stunning landscapes, not just as screen backdrops but real places to immerse yourself in film locations. Disney’s Pete’s Dragon, shot over both New Zealand’s main islands, showcasing the country’s diverse landscapes.
- 10 nights Accommodation including : 1 night Auckland, 3 nights Rotorua, 2 nights Wellington, 4 nights Queenstown
- Arrival transfer in Auckland
- 6 days car rental (Intermediate size with unlimited miles) pick up in Auckland, drop off Wellington
- ROTORUA - This is the cultural and thermal heart of the north island and in Disney's Pete's Dragon the Rotorua Redwood Forest is also the home of Elliot the Dragon.
- Rotorua touring including geysers and thermal wonderland, spot the famous kiwi bird in Rotorua and then also visit the Hobbiton Movie Set
- Traditional Maori 'hangi' dinner - immerse yourself in local arts and culture with the Tamaki family over dinner one evening
- WELLINGTON - New Zealand’s capital city is also where Weta Digital played an important role in bringing Elliot to life in Disney's Pete's Dragon
- Visit the Weta Workshop to explore behind the scenes 20 years of creativity and film making experiences
- QUEENSTOWN - The South Island of New Zealand is a visual feast, and Queenstown is also the adventure capital. The beautiful lakes and snowy alps of Queenstown were also picture-perfect for a flight on the back of a dragon
- Milford Sound National Park day tour including cruise - drive through impressive alpine scenery into Fiordland National Park and enjoy a cruise on Milford Sound. Return to Queenstown by plan, a breathtaking scenic flight over the Southern Alps
- Queenstown offroad safari into the back country for taste of the types of scenery that has been the canvas for many movies filmed in New Zealand
- Scenic Dart River jetboat and funyak adventure - take a jetboat up the scenic rivery through stunning scenery into the Te Waipounamu World Heritage Area and your Funyak launch site.
- Islands in the Sun After Hours Emergency Travel Assistance
Flights are not included in this package, to inquire about flights to New Zealand flying the award-winning Air New Zealand, please call our team.
|10/10/2016 - 12/22/2016|
|2/13/2016 - 3/31/2017|
|Price per person from||$2499*|
|Terms and Conditions - Tour Code: SN16050|
|*Terms & Conditions: Prices are land only, ‘from’ per person, based on double occupancy and valid for travel between 10 October and 22 December 2016 or 13 February and 31 March 2017 ; otherwise supplements will apply. Book by 19 March 2017. Airfare is not included. Single supplements, black-out dates and seasonal supplements may apply. Car insurance, security deposit, one way fees and deductible are additional; please ask for details. Prices are current at time of posting (3 August 2016) and may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received and processed. Strictly subject to availability. Not retroactive and not combinable with any other special or vacation package offer. Upgrades are available. All prices, itineraries and routings are subject to change without notice. Please call for our current prices. Hearing impaired persons may dial 711 (National Relay Service) to contact us at the above number. Tour Code: SN16050. CST# 2001136-50
Prices subject to change without notice. Please click here to read our terms and conditions.