5 Day Port Douglas Rainforest & Reef Retreat from $1899*
Boutique hotel, Reef cruise, Sightseeing, Transfers and breakfasts
- Round trip private transfers from Cairns Airport to/from your Port Douglas hotel
- 4 nights Port Douglas, Thala Beach Nature Reserve (Eucalypt Bungalow) including Full breakfast daily, enchanted coastal walk teaching traditional hunting methods with a local Aboriginal family, onsite guided tours by specialist staff including bird watching, nature walks, outdoor star gazing and a unique coconut odyssey
- Great Barrier Reef cruise to discover the outer reef, including snorkeling, marine biologist commentary, underwater glass viewing observatory and tropical buffet lunch
- Cooktown full day 4wd tropical adventure sightseeing tour including: Daintree River by cable ferry with stories and history of the region, traveling along the famous Bloomfield Track, lunch at the famous Lion's Den Hotel, Cooktown, 45 minute flight along the scenic coast between the reef and rainforest.
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch
- Travelscene Assist - After Hours Emergency Travel Assistance
Recommended once in a lifetime experiences:
See more of the reef from above in a scenic helicopter flight for the ultimate aerial views of this world heritage marvel, OR for the underwater adventurer, add a certified dive. Both additional cost, please call for prices and details
|4/1/2016 - 3/31/2017|
|Price per person from||$1899*|
|Terms and Conditions - Tour Code: SO16058|
|*Terms & Conditions: Prices are land only, per person, based on double occupancy for travel between 1 April 2016 and 31 March 2017; otherwise supplements will apply. Book by 26 March 2017. Airfare is not included unless stated on itinerary. Single supplements, black-out dates and seasonal supplements may apply. Prices are current at time of posting (21 December 2015) and may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received and processed. Strictly subject to availability. Not retroactive and not combinable with any other special or vacation package offer. Upgrades are available. All prices, itineraries and routings are subject to change without notice. Please call for our current prices. Hearing impaired persons may dial 711 (National Relay Service) to contact us at the above number. Tour Code: SO16058. CST# 2001136-50|
Prices subject to change without notice. Please click here to read our terms and conditions.