10 Day New Zealand South Island Wildlife from $1099*
Hotel, Car and Sightseeing
Discover the beautiful South Island of New Zealand in 2017, including the awe-inspiring scenery, pristine natural environment and native wildlife.
This is one of the ultimate Kiwi road trips with lots of incredible memorable experiences along the way included!
- 3 nights Queenstown, standard hotel
- Queenstown half day guided hike including scenic views of The Remarkables mountains, Cecil Peak and New Zealand wildlife
- 5 day Intermediate size car rental with unlimited miles, pick up in Queenstown and drop off in Picton
- 1 night Mount Cook, standard hotel
- Stargazing at the Southern sky including viewing the Southern Cross, star clusters, planets, moons and distant galaxies
- Akaroa Harbor nature cruise including rare and native New Zealand dolphin
- 2 nights Kaikoura, standard hotel
- Kaikoura whale watching where depending on season, you may see as many as 5 whale species
- 3 nights Picton, standard hotel
- Kenepuru Sound guided kayaking adventure, paddling past shipwrecks and enjoying the beautiful coastal scenery
Please call our team for prices to add flights on Air New Zealand from Los Angeles or Houston directly to New Zealand, connections from other US cities also available (flights additional cost).
Add Flights to your Package:
For extra comforts and luxury in the sky, ask about special offers and upgrade to Premium Economy and Business Class.
|3/1/2017 - 4/30/2017|
|5/1/2017 - 5/31/2017|
|3/1/17 to 4/30/17 price per person from||$1199*|
|5/1/17 to 5/31/17 price per person from||$1099*|
|Terms and Conditions - Tour Code: SN16051|
|*Terms & Conditions (USD): Prices are land only, ‘from’ per person, based on double occupancy and valid for travel between 1 March 2017 and 31 May 2017; otherwise supplements will apply. Book by 20 May 2017. Airfare is not included. Single supplements, black-out dates and seasonal supplements may apply. Car insurance, security deposit, one way fees and deductible are additional; please ask for details. All prices are in US dollars and correct at time of posting (18 August 2016) and may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received and processed. Strictly subject to availability. Not retroactive and not combinable with any other special or vacation package offer. Upgrades are available. All prices, itineraries and routings are subject to change without notice. Please call for our current prices. Hearing impaired persons may dial 711 (National Relay Service) to contact us at the above number. Tour Code: SN16051. CST# 2001136-50
Prices subject to change without notice. Please click here to read our terms and conditions.