5 Day Adelaide, Kangaroo Island & The Barossa from $995*
Deluxe Hotel, Sightseeing and Transfers – includes 1 Free night and a Free tour!
For a taste of the real Australia, South Australia is a wonderful way to start exploring down under for the adventure of a lifetime! Adelaide, one of Australia's best-kept secrets is known for its churches, parklands, tree-lined streets, sidewalk cafes, Victorian architecture and museums. It is also the gateway to explore the famous Kangaroo Island - known as the zoo without fences as well as Australia's most renowned wine region - The Barossa Valley.
4 nights Adelaide, InterContinental Adelaide - Superior Room - Includes 1 night FREE!
- To upgrade to a Club Room, add from $120pp*, includes light refreshments and afternoon tea, evening drinks and canapés, wireless high speed internet access throughout the lounge and more.
- Kangaroo Island guided sightseeing and wildlife tour including some remarkable sights on Kangaroo Island the Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch in Flinders Chase National Park as well as Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Barossa Valley wine region full day guided tour to an area steeped in history and German heritage combined with rolling landscapes of vines. The Barossa has award-winning wines and sumptuous food.
- PLUS FREE Adelaide highlights city sightseeing tour, limited time only, must request at time of booking
- Breakfast daily
- Round trip transfers between Adelaide Airport and your hotel
- Travelscene After Hours Emergency Travel Helpline
Add flights to South Australia
Fly award-winning Air New Zealand from Los Angeles, Houston or San Francisco to Australia and experience some of the best inflight hospitality and comfort in the world. Call our team for latest prices in Economy, Premium Economy or Business class.
Extend your Australia Adventure:
- Stay at Kangaroo Island for 1, 2 or 3 nights to enjoy the best of what this southern island has to offer. For absolute luxury, we recommend a stay at the exquisite Southern Ocean Lodge. Call for prices and details.
- Travel from Adelaide through the heart of Australia’s outback on The Ghan train to Alice Springs or all the way to Darwin. This is the ultimate way to experience the unique outback landscapes in comfort. Call for prices and details.
- Cruise Australia’s outback along the Murray River in a vintage paddle steamer for 3, 4 or 7 nights.
- Visit Flinders Ranges National Park to see rare native animals, hundreds of bird species, rugged mountains, towering granite peaks and ancient gorges.
|Price per person from||$995*|
|Terms and Conditions - Tour Code: SO17018|
|*Terms & Conditions (USD): All prices are 'from', per person land only based on double occupancy and travel between 1 April 2017 and 30 September 2017. Book by 25 September 2017. Flights are not included. Seasonal surcharges and additional surcharges apply over weekends, special events and holiday periods. No refunds or changes are allowed and space is strictly limited. Not combinable with any other special or discounted vacation package. Prices may differ when you book your travel and are not guaranteed until full payment is received. All prices are in US dollars and correct at time of posting (14 November 2016). All prices, itineraries and routings are subject to change. Please call for our current prices. Tour code: SO17018. CST#2001136-50
Prices subject to change without notice. Please click here to read our terms and conditions.