Sea Temple Resort & Spa Port Douglas
The Sea Temple Resort & Spa Port Douglas is a luxury 5 star resort with Lagoon pool, Day spa and 18 hole golf course. Located 1 hour from the Cairns International airport via the Captain Cook Highway one of Australia’s most scenic drives. The resort has direct beach access and offers hotel, Apartments and luxury private Villas.
Beautifully located at the southern end of Four Mile Beach, just 5 km from Port Douglas’ town centre and 60 minutes north of Cairns. Situated in a prestigious location with the Great Barrier Reef, World Heritage listed Rainforest and Cape Tribulation offering stunning recreational opportunities in a region of outstanding natural beauty.
Apartment features• All apartments are spacious and stylishly furnished
• Separate living and dining areas
• Fully equipped kitchen and laundry
• Separate bedroom/s and bathroom/s
• Individual air conditioning and ceiling fans, as well
as floor to ceiling glass sliding doors
• Fully furnished private balconies and terraces
• Remote controlled televisions with in-house movies
• Iron and ironing board
• IDD/STD telephone, voice mail and internet
• In room safe
• Bathrobes, slippers and hairdryer
• Alarm clock and radio
• Broadband internet connection
• CD and DVD player in most rooms
• Tea and coffee making facilities
Services• 24 hour reception, concierge and porter service
• Daily housekeeping
• Complimentary daily newspaper
• Tour booking service
• Resort boutique
• Day Spa
• Direct beach access
Nearby attractions• The Great Barrier Reef
• World Heritage listed Rainforest
• Mossman Gorge
• Port Douglas shopping and dining
• Atherton Tablelands
• Wildlife sanctuaries
• Hartley’s crocodile farm
Distinctive featuresSea Temple Resort & Spa Port Douglas has been designed with the utmost privacy and sophisticated luxury in mind. Set on almost 10 acres of tropical splendour, this spectacular resort blends seamlessly with the surrounding
natural beach environment.
Accommodation• Choose from 194 beautifully detailed and luxurious guestrooms, including studios with over-sized spa, 2 and 3 bedroom fully self-contained apartments,
(many with 2 bathrooms), 3 bedroom villas with exclusive private terrace and plunge pool, 2 bedroom swim-out apartments to the grand central lagoon,
(many with 2 bathrooms) and 2 bedroom penthouses with private rooftop spa, BBQ and spacious sun deck area.
• Most accommodation offers exceptional views including the grand central lagoon pool, lush tropical gardens and trees, and the tranquil rolling fairways
Restaurant and bar• Contemporary Australian cuisine infused with Asian and Pacific Rim flavours
• Serene views over the grand central lagoon pool, flame lit at night.
• Choice of several magnificent dining options, including sumptuous buffet breakfast, alfresco lunch and elegant dinner settings.
• Unique island pool bar to enjoy a refreshing cocktail within the tropical surrounds of the lagoon pool.
• Relaxed and informal bar within the restaurant with indoor and outdoor sofas and high-stools.
Recreational facilities• Grand central lagoon swimming pool
• Gentle waterfalls
• Dedicated children’s pool
• Fully equipped gymnasium
• Spa treatments and therapies
• Extensive gardens
• Beachfront access for walking and jogging
• DVD and CD library and games
• Sea Temple Golf & Country Club
Relax at the Pool