Located in the heart of Pyrmont/Darling Harbour; Sydney’s premier entertainment precinct and a mere stroll from the heart of the City Centre, The Darling is uniquely positioned to provide a truly Sydney experience. A luxury boutique hotel, all 171 rooms and suites are sumptuously appointed, many offering breathtaking views of the City Skyline and Sydney Harbour. All rooms feature floor to ceiling windows, marble bathrooms with rain shower head, innovative integrated control system, dual IPod dock, Nespresso machines and luxury amenities. No aspect of luxury is overlooked, from the signature scent that greets you upon arrival in the ambient lobby, to the distinctively darling beds with Egyptian cotton bedding.
Relax in the 25m custom designed pool or pay a visit to the stunning Darling Spa. Featuring a state of the art gym, hamam, private treatment rooms and intimate couples suites, guests are treated to a level of pampering that is unparalleled.
The Darling proudly features Sokyo; a multi award winning contemporary Japanese restaurant and bar. Being a part of The Star, Sydney’s prime integrated entertainment resort, guests have 20 restaurants, 4 of which have been awarded chef’s hats, bars cafes, theatre, a luxury retail collection and casino right at their doorsteps.
- International Five Star Hotel Standard 2015
- Certificate of Excellence - TripAdvisor 2015
- Luxury Design Hotel Australia & Oceania - World Luxury Hotel Awards 2013
- Best International New Hotel Construction and Design - International Hotel Awards 2012 - 2013
- Best New Hotel Construction & Design Australia / Asia Pacific - International Hotel Awards 2012 - 2013
- Best Hospitality Buildings Construction - MBA Excellence Awards NSW 2012
- The Darling Suites - Best Interior Fit out - MBA Excellence Awards NSW 2012
- Top 60 Best New Hotels in the World - Condé Nast Traveller 2012
- Best Tech Hotel - Hotel Management Awards 2012